(727) 201-0843 5030 78th Ave., Suite 13
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Site Navigation

What if I need child support while the divorce is still in process in Florida?

This issue happens a lot. The correct thing you need to do is file what’s known as a Motion For Temporary Relief, asking the court for child support.