If the other parent will not allow me to see my children, do I have to pay support in Florida?

The simple answer to your question is yes and that’s because generally child support is going to be established by a court order, so if you stop paying child support, you’ll be in violation of that court order. There are other ways to solve your problems. If you have questions, seek out a qualified attorney.