Do I pay my spouse directly for child support in Florida?

No, you do not have to pay your spouse directly for child support. You are permitted to have child support payments be automatically deducted from your paychecks. This is done by the execution of an income withholding order. Typically what would happen is either the Department of Revenue or an attorney with prepare and income withholding order that’s signed by the judge and will give and employer notice that they are to begin deducting the money from the paychecks.